Head of People – Biotechnology (m/f/d)
Who we are
NanoTemper is a company with a mission: to push the limits of what’s possible for scientific researchers. Our company has received numerous awards not only for our cutting-edge technology, but also our status as a great business to work for. We are a global company that is always expanding our team to include talented people excited about our technologies and the future of scientific research in general. Since its inception, our founders have grown our business with a science-first perspective, and the results speak for themselves.
Head of People – Biotechnology (m/f/d) – Munich
We are looking for a Head of People keen to bring NanoTemper to the next level. You will be responsible for leading and expanding our global HR team. In this role you will set the strategies to attract and grow the best people, enabling us to push the current limits of biotechnology further. NanoTemper provides a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies, allowing for fast and transparent decision-making. Our aim is to foster your personal creativity, curiosity, and career goals in order to continue our path as a disruptive and innovative company.
The job in a nutshell
Leadership position in a fast-paced environment and highly creative biotech company
- You are responsible for the strategic leadership of our international HR organization. In this context you will take care of our global culture and make us visible to the world with a strong employer branding.
- You will champion the integration of our global HR teams into one agile, culture and value driven organization which puts our people first. To do so, you will create clear rules, lean processes and digitalize the administration.
- You will build and constantly improve the framework to recruit, to retain and to develop our people according to our goals.
- You are part of our global leadership team and you report directly to the CEOs. In this function you’ll actively participate in the strategic orientation of the company.
- Doing so, you ‘ll reach for the stars with us.
Who you are
You are enthusiastic about leading people, strategic thinking and building a scalable HR organization. You have the courage to constantly challenge the status quo. Furthermore, you are able to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
You have many years of experience in a leadership position in medium or large sized international enterprises with a proven track record of building effective and lean HR structures.
- You are a strong personality and recognized as a team player who cares about people.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, building a strong and sustainable organization drives you.
- In addition, you are able to focus on the big picture and you can easily align the goals for your area of responsibility with the overall strategy.
- Micromanagement is not your business, you prefer to invest your time in creating an inspiring environment for your team.
- Besides, you like to question the status quo and adopt new approaches by leading by example with your strong can-do mentality.
- Many years of experience with digital HR tools, social media presence and employer brand building
- Very good knowledge of employee development and coaching programs, especially for team leaders
- An education or experience in Industrial and organizational psychology is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and spoken) are a must
We look forward to receiving your application at
Date Posted: 2021.01.12