Join us at NanoTemper Technologies’ global headquarters in Munich for a 2-day user training. Our team of Application Specialists will guide you on how to precisely characterize protein stability using Prometheus systems.
What you can expect
Find out how to use Prometheus to precisely characterize thermal unfolding, chemical denaturation, and aggregation.
Make the most of Prometheus and use it for other applications like unfolding and refolding kinetics.
Meet other scientists who are doing similar research. Get to know your colleagues in the field. Share common questions and issues you are facing.
Training program and agenda
1 pm – end of dinner
- Introduction presentation to nanoDSF
- Coffee break
- Learn how to interpret nanoDSF data
- Apply what you learned and interpret nanoDSF data – You’re welcome to bring your own data!
9 am – 5 pm
- Find out how you can use Prometheus for additional applications
- Coffee break
- Introduction to Prometheus software
- Lunch break
- Learn about HTS and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software
- Watch the experts demo the Prometheus NT.Plex plus NT.Robotic Autosampler
- Wrap up discussion on nanoDSF data
- Concluding remarks
Training fee (net): 1020 €
Includes lunch and one dinner. Excludes travel and accommodation costs.
Benefit from our group rates
765 € for a second participant and 510 € for a third participant from your institute.
March 2-3 | October 12-13*
Prometheus User Training
*As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our top priority is the safety and health of our users and team. With this in mind, in-person training dates are subject to change. If you’re interested in online user training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you soon with additional event and payment information.
For general information, please click here.