Join us to hear case studies that utilize TychoTM NT.6 and Prometheus NT.48 and learn how these platforms can improve your target selection and protein characterization workflows.
Elevate your research
The folded nature, integrity and conformational stability of your protein plays an important role in it’s function. Understanding the quality of your protein sample provides insights into proper storage conditions, optimize formulations for therapies or crystallography and help to select the best mutant or active molecules to work with.
Prometheus NT.48 runs nanoDSF assays that precisely resolve protein conformational and colloidal stability. Tycho technology is run on the Tycho NT.6 and is used for quick assessment of protein quality. Both platforms use small amounts of sample and are label-free. They both generate results without the limitation of protein size, concentration or buffer/detergent composition.
|Tuesday, August 28|
|11:30-12:30||Lunch and Seminar (Lunch is provided)|
|1:00-4:00||Demonstration of Tycho NT.6 by appointment (see form below)|
Who should attend?
Scientists working in the field of:
- Protein/Enzyme engineering
- Protein purification
- Process Development
- Compound screening
- Structural Biology
Scientists struggling with:
- Producing proteins with high quality/consistency
- Receiving reagents of suspected quality
- Assay development (e.g. immobilization, sensitivity, buffer mismatch)
- Sensitive target proteins
- Reproducing results in assays
- Selecting conditions for co-crystallization.
- Thermofluor/Sypro Orange assays at high concentration, with membrane proteins or large proteins.
- Time, effort and amount of protein required for DSC or CD experiments.
Register here for demo
August 28, 2018
Lunch and Learn with NanoTemper
CGRC Room 133 | Gainesville, Florida
Thank you for your interest. Registration for this event is now closed. Please check out upcoming events.