Come work with us at NanoTemper Technologies
We’re looking for a creative, curious, and detail-oriented marketing intern. Do you see a problem and think, “I got this…and 3 ways to solve it!”? Are you not afraid to try and learn new things? Can you work well both independently and as part of a team? If so, join our global marketing team at NanoTemper Technologies. This is a part-time position based out of our South San Francisco office that supports our global sales and marketing efforts (our headquarters are based in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries around the world).
NanoTemper has a big mission — to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. We’ve been around since 2008, developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for protein analysis. Biotech and pharmaceutical companies like Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, Sanofi, GSK and Roche as well as leading research institutions around the world are our biggest fans.
The marketing team is focused on building a global brand that we are all proud of and ultimately driving awareness and consideration for our company and products. We’re about being different from other companies in our space, always trying new approaches and constantly evaluating whether we’re making an impact that truly engages and excites the scientific community.
As a marketing intern, you will play an important role in driving interest in our products and opportunities for our sales team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects in many areas of marketing from digital marketing and demand generation to product marketing and events. You’ll do research and data entry for contact information one day, and the next day, you’ll help improve our marketing channels, like social media and our website. You’ll be a member of the team; the marketing team will rely on your input and execution of projects to help our efforts.
Marketing Intern — Boston, MA
Your responsibilities include
- Research contact information from a variety of sources (e.g. publications, LinkedIn, internet research, subscription databases) to help grow our contact database; perform data entry to add to and clean up our contact database
- Create simple web pages with provided templates
- Create and resize images and documents for marketing collateral and campaigns
- Help with planning and logistics for tradeshows
- Update and organize our extensive library of online content
- Review marketing text and copy to catch errors and suggest improvements
- Use innovative concepts to deliver creative marketing programs
- And, help with other marketing projects that come our way
We’re looking for someone who
- Can work independently and solve problems on his/her own
- Is detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects
- Has good writing skills and can look at marketing copy and suggest improvements
- Knows how to be resourceful and not afraid to ask for help from others when needed
- Has effective communication skills and knows how to influence others
- Knows or has a desire to learn Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and basic HTML
- Knows or has a desire to learn Microsoft Office 365 mainly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Send your resume to
Date Posted: 2020.02.24