Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d)
Join our team!
At NanoTemper Technologies, we have a big mission — to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. Since 2008, we’ve been developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for drug discovery. With our headquarter in Munich, 10 subsidiaries and 150 employees all around the world, we are known for our local and personalized customer-centric approach. We’ve also won numerous company and product awards, namely “Innovator of the Year” for the Top 100 companies in Germany in 2017 and 2018.
Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) – Munich
Inside sales representative works with potential customers to understand their research needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Execution of pre-sales related scientific activities to maintain and expand business opportunities
- Developing solid customer relationships
- Leading and supporting process improvement initiatives
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and soliciting new account; building rapport
- Providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Unique opportunity to be part of a first-class team, developing cutting-edge technology for drug discovery
- Opportunities to have influence and ability to take ownership of your own work
- Investment in personal development and emphasis in learning new skills
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Great office location in Munich with a mountain view close to the Isar river
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or related fields
- Inside sales experience in life science instrumentation industry is a plus
- Teamplayer with excellent networking skills
- Open and friendly communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prospecting skills, technical understanding, building relationships, customer focus and motivation for sales
To apply, send your resume to
Date Posted: 2019.07.01