Full Stack Software Developer Biotech (m/f/d)
Join our team!
At NanoTemper Technologies, we have a big mission — to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. Since 2008, we’ve been developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for drug discovery. With headquarters in Munich, 10 subsidiaries and 150 employees all around the world, we are known for our local and personalized customer-centric approach. We’ve also won numerous company and product awards, namely “Innovator of the Year” for the Top 100 companies in Germany in 2017 and 2018 as well as “Top-Employer 2020”.
Full Stack Software Developer Biotech (m/f/d) — Munich
Build applications that allow our users to make the most of our instruments. You are responsible for the whole stack from the interaction with the embedded software, integration of data analysis algorithms to the presentation of measurement data and results to the user.
- Development of complex applications for data acquisition and analysis
- Continuous improvement of the functionality and usability of existing software
- Alignment of requirements with product management and other stakeholders
- Experience with professional software development using an object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of relevant technologies (.NET, C#, WPF, Python, git) are beneficial
- Desire to solve complex challenges, sometimes away from your core skills
- Passion to write clean, testable code
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team together with designers, UX engineers, other software developers and data scientists
- Fluent in German or English
- Family friendly working conditions with flexible hours
- Unique opportunity to be part of a first-class team, developing cutting-edge technology for drug discovery
- Opportunities to have influence and ability to take ownership of your own work
- Investment in personal development and emphasis in learning new skills
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
Send your resume in German or English to
Date Posted: 2020.03.16