Associate Marketing Manager – Paid Media
Join our team!
NanoTemper has a big mission — to enable researchers to do science that matters by always pushing the limits. We’ve been around since 2008, developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for protein analysis. Biotech and pharmaceutical companies like Novartis, Sanofi, GSK, and Roche as well as leading research institutions around the world are our biggest fans. NanoTemper’s headquarters are based in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries around the world.
The marketing team is focused on building a global brand that we are all proud of and ultimately driving awareness and consideration for our company and products. We’re about being different from other companies in our space, always trying new approaches, and constantly evaluating whether we’re making an impact that truly engages and excites the scientific community.
Associate Marketing Manager – Paid Media – US Based
Are you looking to enter into marketing? Are you a creative thinker, who draws inspiration from many different sources of content, social media channels, and brands? Are you results and data-driven — you love analyzing data to help you make strategic decisions? Are you a tinkerer who loves to test things, see what works, and test some more? If so, join our global marketing team at NanoTemper.
As the associate marketing manager in charge of our paid and social media channels, you will play an important role in driving interest in our company and products. You’ll design and operate campaigns through social media, paid social, and third-party publishers. You’ll also continue to explore new channels to reach our target audiences.
This position reports to our Digital Marketing Manager. The marketing team is based out of the South San Francisco office while supporting a global sales team. You do not have to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area; however, you should be available to travel to the office for training and quarterly meetings (or more frequently as needed).
Your responsibilities include
- Work cross-functionally with members of the marketing team to define and develop campaigns based on larger marketing initiatives; run campaigns through paid and social media channels
- Manage advertising campaigns with third-party publishers (i.e. sponsored banner ads, emails, virtual events, and more); Own relationships with publishers; Track spending and optimize performance
- Manage social media channels; increase brand visibility, engagement with content, and followers
- Manage paid social campaigns by testing and optimizing ads; stay up-to-date on the latest paid social features and strategies to get the most ROI from campaigns
- Explore new channels to reach our target audiences
- Stay on top of the latest best practices, bring new ideas, and use innovative concepts to deliver creative marketing programs
We are looking for someone who
- Has strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Has strong problem-solving skills — especially with technology
- Likes looking at data, making sense of it, and using it to make decisions
- Draws personal and professional inspiration from many areas, brands, and industries
- Can work independently (while still being part of a very fast-paced team)
- Is not afraid to bring your own ideas, creativity, and perspective to the table
- Knows how to be resourceful and not afraid to ask for help from others when needed
- Knows or has desire to learn paid social platforms, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, or related field
Send your cover letter and resume to
Date Posted: 2021.05.05