Marketing Operations Manager
Join our team!
NanoTemper has a big mission — to enable researchers to do science that matters by always pushing the limits. We’ve been around since 2008, developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for protein analysis. Biotech and pharmaceutical companies like Novartis, Sanofi, GSK, and Roche as well as leading research institutions around the world are our biggest fans. NanoTemper’s headquarters are based in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries around the world.
The marketing team is focused on building a global brand that we are all proud of and ultimately driving awareness and consideration for our company and products. We’re about being different from other companies in our space, always trying new approaches, and constantly evaluating whether we’re making an impact that truly engages and excites the scientific community.
Marketing Operations Manager – US Based
As the marketing operations manager, you will play an important role in driving interest in our products. You’ll own day-to-day operations of our marketing automation platform (Pardot) and marketing technology stack to help drive demand. You’ll understand our marketing strategy and stay on top of marketing technology best practices and trends to ensure that our marketing technology stack can help us meet our goals. You’re tech-savvy and love analyzing data to understand how we can improve performance. You’ll report to the Demand Generation Manager, and you’ll work closely with other members of the marketing team and Sales Ops to align goals, design effective campaigns, and create scalable processes.
The marketing team is based out of the South San Francisco office while supporting a global sales team. You do not have to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Your responsibilities include
- Building and manage email campaigns via Pardot; Work cross-functionally with members of the marketing team to define, develop and report on performance of email campaigns in Pardot and Salesloft
- Managing daily operation of Pardot and marketing stack; Identify and propose solutions for how marketing can better utilize current tools — especially Pardot — to meet business goals, encourage campaign innovation, and streamline and scale processes
- Troubleshooting technical issues in marketing technologies (i.e webinar platform, Pardot, Uberflip, social media platforms, etc.)
- Working with Salesforce admins to ensure data quality and dataflow between Salesforce and Pardot
- Working with Demand Generation Manager to analyze and develop reporting for marketing campaigns
- Staying up-to-date on marketing automation trends, and identify and evaluate new marketing technologies that can scale our marketing efforts
We are looking for someone who
- Has a passion for process and designing processes
- Has strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Loves technology
- Has strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail — especially with technology
- Can work independently and remotely (while still being part of a very fast-paced team)
- Draws personal and professional inspiration from many areas, brands, and industries
- Likes looking at data, making sense of it, and using it to make decisions
- Is not afraid to bring your own ideas, creativity, and perspective to the table
- Has experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.) and CRM platforms a plus
- Has B.A. or B.S. (life science background not required)
Send your cover letter and resume to
Date Posted: 2021.09.21