Sales Development Specialist
Cambridge, MA or South San Francisco, CA
Join our team!
At NanoTemper, we have a big mission — to enable researchers to do the best science of their lives. We’ve been around since 2008, developing, producing and selling cutting-edge instruments for protein analysis. Biotech and pharmaceutical companies like Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, Sanofi, GSK and Roche as well as leading research institutions around the world are our biggest fans.
Sales Development Specialist – Cambridge, MA
Do you consider yourself a scientist at heart, but also embrace the challenge of sales? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and figuring out how they can help to accelerate a scientist’s research? Do you want to empower research labs around to world to produce the groundbreaking results necessary to tackle modern health issues?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to all these questions, you’d really enjoy working on the Sales Team at NanoTemper Technologies.
As part of the Sales Team, you will play an important role in educating scientists and driving interest for our products in your territory. You’ll work with experienced sales specialists, technical application specialists, and as a team, you’ll coordinate efforts in managing the prospects and customers. You’ll also get a chance to inspire your teammates by sharing your knowledge and expertise and be inspired by your colleague’s success stories.
Your responsibilities include
- Opportunity generation via sales generating activities
- Initiating & developing customer relationships
- Customer outreach via social media and other digital channels
- Investigating & developing customer needs
- Deploying regional marketing campaigns
- Territory and account mapping
- Analyzing & reporting activities
We are looking for someone who
- Wants to break into the biotech industry
- Is open-minded, and ready to learn the NanoTemper sales process
- Would love and is willing to learn how to sell capital equipment in the Life Science industry
- Has an effective written and verbal communication style in American English
- Is great at networking and using creative ways to meet people in professional setting
- Loves working on a team but is also able to work independently
- Can easily adapt to changing situations and excited by trying new things
- Can juggle multiple projects with ease
- Is ideally based in the Boston area or South San Francisco area
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field
Send your resume in German or English to
Date Posted: 2021.11.01